ルック、リッスン＆リーブ 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour - Mixtec, Ocotepec: Cuquila
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 33391
Language name: Mixtec, Ocotepec: Cuquila
1. Attributes of God
2. Are You Afraid?
3. The Two Ways
4. Song 2
6. 絵 1. The Birth of Jesus
7. 絵 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine
8. 絵 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus
9. 絵 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus
10. 絵 5. The Sick Man at the Pool
11. 絵 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People
12. 絵 7. Jesus Walks on the Water
13. 絵 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
14. 絵 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death
15. 絵 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross
16. 絵 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb
17. Song 3
18. Song 2
19. 絵 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends
20. 絵 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends
21. 絵 14. The Son Among the Pigs
22. 絵 15. The Lost Son Comes Home
23. 絵 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man
24. 絵 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man
25. 絵 18. The Friend at the Door
26. 絵 19. Two Men in God's House
27. 絵 20. A Man Sows His Seed
28. 絵 21. The Seed Grows
29. 絵 22. Help for an Injured Man
30. 絵 23. The House Owner Comes Home
31. 絵 24. The Man up a Tree
32. Are You Going to Heaven?
33. The Return of Christ
34. Song 1
- MP3 Audio ZIP (45MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (85.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2002 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.