Language name: Ge
ISO Language Code: hmj
GRN Language Number: 4949
Language Scope: ISO Language
Language State: Verified
Sample of Ge
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that may include songs and music. They explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. .
Chang Jiao Miao Hua
- Hmong (Macrolanguage)
- Ge (ISO Language)
- Miao: Caijiang Longlin (Dialect)
- Hmong, Central Huishui (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Central Mashan (ISO Language)
- Hmong Daw (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Eastern Huishui (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Flowery (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Luopohe (ISO Language)
- Hmong Njua (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Northern Guiyang (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Northern Huishui (ISO Language)
- Hmong Shua (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Southern Guiyang (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Southern Mashan (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Southwestern Guiyang (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Southwestern Huishui (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Western Mashan (ISO Language)
- Hmong, Western Xiangxi (ISO Language)
- Horned Miao (ISO Language)
- Miao, Black (ISO Language)
- Miao, Chuanqiandian Cluster (ISO Language)
- Miao, Eastern Qiandong (ISO Language)
- Miao, Eastern Xiangxi (ISO Language)
- Miao, Northern Mashan (ISO Language)
- Miao, Southern Qiandong (ISO Language)
- Small Flowery Miao (ISO Language)
Information about Ge
Other information: Understand Tui Yang Hua; Christian.
Work with GRN on this language
Are you passionate about Jesus and communicating the Christian gospel to those who have never heard the Bible message in their heart language? Are you a mother tongue speaker of this language or do you know someone who is? Would you like to help us by researching or providing information about this language, or help us find someone who can help us translate or record it? Would you like to sponsor recordings in this or any other language? If so, please Contact the GRN Language Hotline.
Note that GRN is a non profit organization, and does not pay for translators or language helpers. All assistance is given voluntarily.
GRN also has opportunities for Christians to contribute meaningfully to evangelizing unreached people groups through audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, evangelistic messages, songs and music. You can assist missions or churches involved in evangelism or church planting through sponsoring or distributing materials. We also have exciting opportunities to be involved in missions remotely from wherever you are in the world. If you regularly attend a Christian church, and believe the Bible, you can play a part in mission, and see unreached people groups hear the gospel of Jesus Christ. Contact your local GRN office.