Words About Heaven
Garis besar: Very simple statements about God's "good place" and the bad place. Sinners can't go to heaven, but Jesus can save sinners. Because of His death and resurrection He has power to take away sin.
|Tema:||Hell; Death; Heaven|
Naskah ini adalah petunjuk dasar untuk menerjemahkan dan merekam ke dalam bahasa-bahasa lain. Naskah ini harus disesuaikan seperlunya agar dapat dimengerti dan sesuai bagi setiap budaya dan bahasa yang berbeda. Beberapa istilah dan konsep yang digunakan mungkin butuh penjelasan lebih jauh, atau diganti atau bahkan dihilangkan.
(start with wailing)
1. Oh friend, do you hear the village people crying? (pause 3 sec.)
2. Oh, an important man has died!
1. Oh, his spirit, where has it gone?
2. Who knows!
1. But, friend, do you not remember what we heard at the big village?
2. Oh, we heard words from the Book of God.
1. That book tells us many things.
2. Yes, it tells where people go when they die.
1. Yes, I remember, it says there are two places.
2. But one of those places is a very bad place.
1. It is a place of darkness.
2. It is a place of crying and pain.
1. It is the place where the chief of demons will be punished. His name is Satan.
2. Oh! That is a very bad place! I do not want to go there.
1. But there is another place. It is a good place. God lives there.
2. Yes, and the book says, "No sin can come into this place."
1. Oh, listen to those Christians singing! (Pause 3 sec.)
2. They are very happy because some day they are going to God's good place.
1. Oh, some of the village people are crying again. (Pause 3 sec.)
2. Yes, they are sad....But in God's place there will be no more crying. In that place no one will die.
1. I heard those words too, at the big village.
2. Listen to that quarreling! (Pause 3 sec.)
1. Some of the village people are angry!
2. But there will be no anger in God's good place. There is no stealing. There is no drinking. There is no trouble. There is no fear in His good place.
1. When I die, I want to go to God's good place.
2. But sinners cannot go there. And God says all people are sinners.
1. Oh, it is true. But I remember good news. There is One Who can save sinners.
2. Yes, His name is Jesus.
1. Ah - He is God's Son, isn't He?
2. Yes, the Son of God. He has no sin.
1. But He died for our sins.
2. Ah - how much God loves us. He gave His own Son.
1. But He is not dead now.
2. Jesus died, but He arose again. It is remarkable!
1. His power is very great.
2. Jesus is the only One Who can help. He has power to take away our sins.
1. These are true words.
2. Yes, my friend, I believe in Jesus too. Let us obey Jesus.
1. Yes, He will take us to His good place when we die.