Berita terkini tentang pelayanan dan bahan-bahan Global Recordings Network dari seluruh dunia.
Berita GRN sedunia
Menampilkan bagian-bagian 1 untuk 30 dari 293
- The Messenger Newsletter - December 2017 -
- GRN UK - recording and distributing - Kenny McKee talks about GRN UK and the work worldwide to bring good news to the lost.
- Recording in Our Own Backyard - GRN is also active in recording Australian languages
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 4th Quarter Report - From Malawi to South Africa to Zambia * Thankful users * Field partner FTS reports from Northern Malawi
- The Jewel in Our Crown - Our recordings are the jewel in our crown - and the IS team's work protects it.
- Telling the Story of Jesus in Zapotec - An audio adventure: Listen to David (GRN USA) speaking about San Agustin Loxicha in Oaxaca, Mexico.
- Recording Trip to Belarus - Recording Baltic Romani Christian songs written and performed by a Roma family
- Vehicle for GRN Philippines - USD 33,100 (1,700,000 Philippines Peso) required to purchase a reliable, safe vehicle for GRN Philippines.
- Recording trip to Serbia - More languages recorded in Serbia - Kenny's report on the latest trip.
- Fresh from the field in South Asia - GRN recordists have been recording and doing follow up in South Asia
- Sabers to India, Africa, Serbia, Belarus - Kenny from GRNUK reports on recent Saber distribution
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Mid Year Report - Namibia trip * Partnering: Waymakers Ministries, Chavuma * Hungary on furlough * Visiting Megavoice * A new trainee * New distribution agreement
- KawaSaka 9 Report - The largest KawaSaka team ever travelled to the Cagayan Valley
- GRN Thailand Newsletter July 2017 - Researching Nyaw people * The Lamet * MPI of Phrae * Recordings: So Thavung and Nyah Kur * Outreach: Lao Song Dam and Ugong * Promotion and MGT * New Studio * Farewells
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2017 - Kenny and the team head to Kosova to deliver humanitarian aid and the gospel.
- Rejoice in the Lord... - Prayer, training, new roof, abundant provision - let's rejoice in the Lord
- Clowning around in Culiacan - Clowning is serious business, and is not just for the children in Culiacan, Mexico
- Global Recordings Network SA 2017 Autumn Report - Picture books well used * New app, field partner in Mozambique * Connecting old with new * Opportunity: India * Orality Workshop - Cape Town
- GRN Annual Report - A snapshot of GRN's activities in 2016 (PDF 3.9MB)
- Omega Solar Audio Bible - A robust solar powered audio player bringing the good news of Jesus to the lost
- Recordist Training in Togo - Kenny's report on his experience teaching at the Recordist Training course in Togo
- More than a Pretty Picture - Why we use pictures with GRN recordings
- Andrew Kanu (GRN Sierra Leone) - Andrew Kanu - GRN Sierra Leone talks about the passion one man has for his people who are yet to accept Jesus
- Who would have thought? - Ideas for using GRN resources right where you are