Vidéos du Réseau Global d'Enregistrements de part le monde
Affichage des articles 1 à 30 de 31
- Video: Western Arrarnta Recordings - Simon speaks about the recordings done in Western Arrarnta language.
- The Faces Behind GRN Australia - Meet the staff from GRN Australia (video)
- Andy Chapman - Musicianary - Musicianary Andy Chapman testifies to the role GRN recordings play in breaking thorugh barriers of illiteracy.
- Evangélisation des réfugiés à Etrechy - Vidéo d'une sensibilisation parmi les réfugiés tchétchènes. (An outreach among chechen refugees. Partnership GRN France and local church.)
- GRN USA - 75 years of God's Faithfulness - An overview of the ministry of Global Recordings Network, celebrating 75 years of taking words of life to over 6,000 languages and dialects throughout the world.
- About GRN - Animation - GRN has made recordings of the Gospel in thousands of languages and dialects that don't have the bible translated or where there are many who don't read.
- Sell Coffee - Fund Recordings - Castle Hill Baptist Church uses their coffee cart to finance the production of recordings in four languages.
- Malawi - Lucy and Anton Speak About Using GRN's Materials - Anton and Lucy Meyer interview about using GRN materials in Malawi, and their first impressions on joining GRN.
- Adopt a Recording Project - Solomon Islands Case Study - One Sydney church has adopted the Lango language as their missions project.
- Storytelling - Why does GRN use it? - Telling stories is a powerful way to stir hearts and imaginations and to pass on key information from one generation to another.
- Your Invitation to Serve - GRN exists to help share the story of Jesus with those who are still to hear it. View this video on how you can serve with GRN.
- Be Trained as a GRN Recordist - Interested in being a GRN recordist? Watch to learn more.
- Brief History of GRN - Since 1939 GRN has been working to reach the smallest language groups with the Good News of Jesus Christ in their own language through audio recordings.
- What We Do at Global Recordings Network - GR who? Global Recordings Network has played a strategic role in providing many unreached with access to the gospel in audio form. Watch this brief summary of what we are all about.
- A propos de GRN - Un sommaire de la vision et de la mission du Réseau Global d'Enregistrements (GRN) pour toucher les intouchables
- About GRN - Interview - In an interview on Revelation TV, Kenny describes the work of GRN.
- Gospel Recordings Netherlands - Introducing the ministry of Gospel Recordings Netherlands.
- Uu's Story - A personal report of GRN's impact on a small Thai people group.
- Introduction to LRUK - An introduction to Language Recordings UK, shows recordings in three languages.
- Do you know about me? - Two thirds of the world can't, don't or won't read. GRN enables them to hear the good news of Jesus in their own language.
- Bible Pictures from GRN - Global Recordings Network has hundreds of large Bible pictures in full colour and in black & white outline.
- A first glimpse of the Saber player - The Saber player is a hand wind MP3 player currently in development by GRN. This video shows some of the prototypes in action.
- Solomon Islands Snapshots - Scenes from a recording trip by Kim Knight, recordist with Global Recordings Network Australia, in the Solomon Islands.
- Proyecto Culiacan - Trabajo en Culiacan Sinaloa Mexico en el 2007