How to Walk Jesus' Way
Grandes lignes: Where does Jesus lead His followers? He leads them in a new way. What does Jesus want us to do? Our lives must be pure. We must let the Holy Spirit control us.
|Numéro de texte:||047|
|Thème:||Spiritual Growth; Leaving old way, begin new way; Obedience; Separation from sin; Love of God|
|Audience:||General; Children; New Christian|
Ce texte est la directive de base pour la traduction et l'enregistrement dans des langues étrangères. Il devrait être adapté selon différentes cultures pour garder sa pertinence. Certains termes peuvent être ajoutés ou retirés pour parfaire le résultat.
1. When we turn from our sins and believe in Jesus, where does He lead us?
2. He leads us in a new way. He suffered very greatly on the cross, so that we could leave our ways of badness. For this reason, when we follow Jesus, our lives must be pure. We must refuse the evil things of our old ways. We must not do the things that Jesus does not like us to do.
1. What does Jesus want us to do?
2. Because Jesus loves us so much, we should love Him with all our hearts. He wants us to also show love to others. Even if someone treats us badly, let us be kind to him.
1. How can we do this?
2. When we are truly walking in Jesus' way, God's Spirit lives in our hearts. Our bodies are His house. If we let Him control us, He will help us not to be angry or proud or jealous. But instead of these evil things, God's Spirit can fill our hearts with love, kindness, and goodness. God is our Father and His Word teaches us as we walk this good way.
1. Do you not fear the spirits?
2. We do not fear even the evil spirits because God is stronger than all the evil spirits. We must trust God. He likes us to pray to Him often, every day. We may talk to Him as we talk to a friend. We cannot see Him, but He sees and hears us. We may pray when we are working or walking the trails. We may pray any time.
1. Is this good news for everyone?
2. Yes. As we walk this good way, trusting in Jesus, we must show everyone this way. We must teach our family and friends. We must show our children the right way to God. We must learn all we can from God's Book. We must be thankful always for all things, because God is caring for us. We thank Him for our food before we eat. We like to give to those who teach us God's Word. In this manner we can show our thanks to God. We must be ready to help others who have need. We must be honest, never lying, stealing, or dealing falsely. If we have stolen anything, we must return it or pay for it. If we sell anything, we must be careful to measure carefully and honestly.
1. This Jesus way is very good.
2. Yes. And Jesus knows all those who truly walk His way, and He is the One Who helps them to walk it well.
Note: If a dialogue is not possible, omit all speeches of #1 except the first one.