Dernières nouvelles sur le ministère et les produits du Réseau Global d'Enregistrements de part le monde
Nouvelles du Monde
Affichage des articles 1 à 30 de 233
- Recording Genesis in the Ju'Hoan language - The first Biblical content in this Namibian language!
- The Asu of Nigeria - Pray for GRN Nigeria to produce Christian resources for The Asu
- Kolibugan Subanen People Language Project - USD 4,365 to produce the first known audio Gospel materials in the Kolibugan Subanen language of the Philippines.
- Vehicle for GRN Nigeria - USD 6,000 required to complete the purchase of an updated, reliable, safe vehicle for GRN Nigeria.
- 70 TB Disk Storage Array - AUD 30,000 is needed to replace our hard disk drives and safeguard our recordings!
- Madagascar - Translation Project - FUNDED!!! - We have received the USD 4,000 needed for translating the 12 languages in this project.
- Philippines Office Project - AUD 60,000 is needed to make the final payment on the new office for Philippines GRN
- GRN Southern Africa - December 2015 - Spring Update - All about GRN's pictures * Facebook and cellphone evangelism * Michael recording Kyangonde
- Recordist Training in Ecuador - Kenny and Joan report on the recordist training that took place in Ecuador
- Languages of PNG - Alex Shaw (GRN AU) writes about the languages of PNG.
- GRN Southern Africa - August 2015 - Winter Update - A very busy outreach season * Repairs * Administration * Recordings - Michael's solo trip * An exciting new project for children
- KawaSaka 8 Report - Frank Caguin reports on KawaSaka 8, sharing expectations, realities, plans and prayer points.
- Praise God!! Funding received for this project! - There are just 1,400 speakers of the Pamplona Atta language and GRN is now able to produce recordings in this language thanks to funding we received.
- Thank you from GRN Nepal - Through the generosity of many, GRN Nepal has had the privilege of reaching out and providing a helping hand to many in need.
- Kosova Trip Report - June 2015 - Kenny McKee leads a team of 9 people to Kosova to bring Good News to the people . . .
- GRN Equips Evangelists in Ghana - 8 Evangelists in Ghana have received a kit containing GRN materials . . .
- Nepal Earthquakes 2015 - The GRN Nepal team are assisting where they can after these earthquakes.
- On the ground in Nepal - News from GRN Nepal following the quake . . .
- "We're watching you!" - Attracted by Forgiveness - Attacks on Christians in West Africa has had some surprising repercussions . . .
- People Accept Christ in West African Outreach - GRN shared the gospel in a four day outreach in west Africa, where 102 people prayed to receive Christ.
- Myanmar: Chin Siyin, Chin Asho and Kungsho languages - The Myanmar team has been record and editing and preparing for distribution.
- The Rognes return to Vanuatu after Cyclone Pam - David and Gail Rogne were in Australia when Cyclone Pam hit Vanuatu and didn't know whether their house still existed.
- A Recording Trip to The Czech Republic - Kenny and Joan travel to Prague for a 3 day recording session.
- Taking the Gospel to the Palenqueros - The Palenquero language is the only Creole (a language of mixed African and European ancestry, especially one based on French or Spanish) spoken in Latin America.