الأخبار السارة [Good News^] - Arabic, Sa'idi
Is this recording useful?
Audio Bible lessons in 40 sections with optional pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian Life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C30160
Language name: Arabic, Sa'idi
1. Introduction and Picture 1: In the Beginning
2. Picture 2: The Word of God
3. Picture 3: Creation ▪ Song: Great Are You, God
4. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
5. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
6. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
7. Picture 7: The Flood ▪ Song: I Live Under Your Shadow (from Ps. 91)
8. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
9. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
10. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
11. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin ▪ Song: Cross and Redemption
12. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
13. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
14. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
15. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
16. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
17. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified ▪ Song: Cross and Redemption
18. Picture 18: The Resurrection
19. Picture 19: Thomas Believes ▪ Song: Great Are You, God (second verse)
20. Picture 20: The Ascension
21. Picture 21: Why Jesus Died ▪ Song: I Say to the Lord, You Gave My Heart Healing
22. Picture 22: The Two Roads ▪ Song: You Are the Lord Alone
23. Picture 23: God's Children
24. Picture 24: Born Again
25. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
26. Picture 26: Walking in the Light ▪ Song: I Was Not Walking in the Light
27. Picture 27: A New Person
28. Picture 28: The Christian Family
29. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
30. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
31. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits; & Song: Jesus Freed Me
32. Picture 32: Temptation
33. Picture 33: If We Sin
34. Picture 34: Sickness
35. Picture 35: Death ▪ Song: O Lord, You Think About Me
36. Picture 36: The Body of Christ ▪ Song: Hear My Prayer
37. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
38. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
39. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
40. Picture 40: Witnessing
42. Song: It's Not a Puzzle, Beloved
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2001 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.