Good News - Zapotec, Coatlan
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C27121
Language name: Zapotec, Coatlan
1. Are You Afraid I?
2. The Prodigal Son
3. The Cruel Master
5. Creation and Redemption (dialogue)
6. The Sower
9. Lost Sheep
12. Picture 1: In the Beginning
13. Picture 2: The Word of God
14. Picture 3: Creation
15. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
16. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
17. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
18. Picture 7: The Flood
19. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
20. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
21. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
22. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
23. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
24. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
25. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
26. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
27. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
28. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
29. Picture 18: The Resurrection
30. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
31. Picture 20: The Ascension
32. Picture 21: The Empty Cross
33. Picture 22: The Two Roads
34. Picture 23: God's Children
35. Picture 24: Born Again
36. Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes
37. Picture 26: Walking in the Light
38. Picture 27: A New Person
39. Picture 28: The Christian Family
40. Picture 29: Love Your Enemies
41. Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One
42. Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits
43. Picture 32: Temptation
44. Picture 33: If We Sin
45. Picture 34: Sickness
46. Picture 35: Death
47. Picture 36: The Body of Christ
48. Picture 37: Meeting for Worship
49. Picture 38: Jesus Will Return
50. Picture 39: Bearing Fruit
51. Picture 40: Witnessing
- Download ZIP file MP3 (53.9MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (19.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (111.7MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (37.2MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.