Good News Reader 3 - Krahn, Western
Is this recording useful?
Audio or video presentations of Bible stories in summarised or interpreted form.
Program Number: C23091
Language name: Krahn, Western
1. Introduction to Good News Reader III
2. Jesus and John the Baptist Matthew 3:1-17 part 1
3. Jesus and John the Baptist Matthew 3:1-17 part 2
4. Jesus Calls Simon, Andrew, James, and John Mark 1:16-20
5. Jesus Heals a Man Who Could Not Walk Mark 2:1-12
6. The Parable of the Sower Luke 8:4-15
7. Jesus Heals a Woman and a Girl part 1 Matthew 9:18-19
8. Jesus Heals a Woman and a Girl part 2 Matthew 9: 20-26
9. The Good Samaritan Luke 10:25-37 and Song
10. The Great Supper Luke 14:15-24 part 1
11. The Great Supper Luke 14:15-24 part 2
12. The Pharisee and the Publican Luke 18:9-14
13. The Greedy Rich Man Luke 12:13-21
14. Jesus Heals a Man Who Could Not Walk Luke 5:12-16
15. A Woman Anoints Jesus Matthew 26:6-13
16. The Raising of Lazarus 1 John 11:1-9a
17. The Raising of Lazarus 2 John 11:9b-39a
18. The Raising of Lazarus 3 John 11:39b-45; Conclusion
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1990 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.