Good News w/ LINGALA: West - Lingala
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C22091
Language name: Lingala
1. Introduction and Picture 1: Poza 1: La Inceput
2. Picture 2: Poza 2: Cuvîntul lui Dumnezeu
3. Picture 3: Poza 3: Creatia
4. Pictures 4 and 5
5. Picture 6: Poza 6: Corabia lui Noe
6. Pictures 7 and 8
7. Picture 9, beginning of Picture 10
8. End of Picture 10: Poza 10: Cele Zece Porunci
9. Picture 11: Poza 11: Jertfa Pentru Päcat
10. Picture 12: Poza 12: Un Salvator Promis
11. Picture 13: Poza 13: Nasterea lui Isus
12. Picture 14: Poza 14: Isus ca Invätätor
13. Picture 15: Poza 15: Minunile Fäcute de Isus
14. Picture 16: Poza 16: Isus Este Torturat
15. Picture 17: Poza 17: Isus Este Crucificat
16. Picture 18: Poza 18: Invierea
17. Picture 19: Poza 19: Toma Crede
18. Picture 20 (18) Poza 18: Invierea
19. Picture 21: Poza 21: Crucea Goalä
20. Pictures 22 and 23
21. Picture 24: Poza 24: Nasterea din Nou
22. Picture 25: Poza 25: Venirea Duhului Sfînt
23. Picture 26: Poza 26: Umblarea în Luminä
24. Picture 27: Poza 27: O Fäpturä Nouä
25. Picture 28: Poza 28: Familia Crestinä
26. Picture 29: Poza 29: Iubirea Dusmanilor
27. Picture 30: Poza 30: Isus - Cel mai Puternic
28. Picture 31: Poza 31: Scoaterea Duhurilor Rele
29. Picture 32: Poza 32: Ispita
30. Picture 33: Poza 33: Dacä Päcätuim
31. Picture 34: Poza 34: Boala
32. Picture 35: Poza 35: Moartea
33. Picture 36: Poza 36: Trupul Lui Hristos
34. Picture 37: Poza 37: Adunarea Credinciosilor
35. Picture 38: Poza 38: Isus Hristos va Reveni
36. Pictures 39 and 40
Included in this program
Good News Picture 4-11
Good News Picture 4-11
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (32.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (12.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (83.3MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (61.2MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (10.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1988 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.