Good News (Long) 1-20 - Angal: Orone
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C17101
Language name: Angal: Orone
3. Picture 1: In the Beginning
4. Song: Tenkyu Na Biknem
5. Picture 2: The Word of God
6. Song: Yumi Kristen
7. Picture 3: Creation
8. Song: Papa God
9. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
10. Song: Sapos Yu Laik
11. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
12. Song: Nogut, Nogut
13. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
14. Picture 7: The Flood
15. Song: Jesus Helpim
16. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
17. Song: God Em Iw-OK
18. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
19. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
20. Song: Mi Laikim Tumas
21. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
23. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
24. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
25. Song: Jisas Laikim Olgeta
26. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
27. Song: Lukim Jisas
28. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
29. Song: Tenkyu God
30. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
31. Song: Hetman Jisas
32. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
33. Song: Kraist Istap Laip
34. Picture 18: The Resurrection
35. Song: Mi Yet Mi Rot
36. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
37. Song: Jisas Bai I Kam
38. Picture 20: The Ascension
39. Song: Mi Yet Mi Rot
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (45.4MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (18.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (94MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (35.1MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1978 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.