Good News 1-20 - Wosera
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 pictures, with Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C17080
Language name: Wosera
1. Introduction / Identification
2. Picture 1: In the Beginning
3. Song: Tenkyu Na Biknem
4. Picture 2: The Word of God
5. Song: Yumi Kristen
6. Picture 3: Creation
7. Song: Papa God
8. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
9. Song: Sapos Yu Laik
10. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
11. Song: Nogut, Nogut
12. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
13. Picture 7: The Flood
14. Song: Jisas Helpim
15. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
16. Song: Mart Mart
17. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
18. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
19. Song: Mi Laikim Tumas
20. Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
21. Song: Was Man
22. Song: Mi Kam
23. Song: Kam Klostu
25. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
26. Song: Litimapim Nem
27. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
28. Song: Jisas Laikim Olgeta
29. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
30. Song: Jisas I Bikpela
31. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
32. Song: Lukim Jisas
33. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
34. Song: Tenkyu God
35. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
36. Song: Jisas I Dai
37. Picture 18: The Resurrection
38. Song: Jisas I Stap Laip
39. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
40. Song: Mi Yet Mi Pot ▪ Picture 20: The Ascension
41. Song: Em Tru Kraist
42. Song: Jisas Bai I Kam
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (45.8MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (17.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (87.7MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (34.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1978 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.