Good News 1-20 - Enga: Sau
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 pictures, with Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: C17060
Language name: Enga: Sau
2. Introduction & Contact Details
4. Picture 1: In the Beginning
5. Picture 2: The Word of God
6. I Have Decided
7. Picture 3: Creation
8. Picture 4: Adam and Eve
9. Sapos Yu Laik
10. Picture 5: Cain and Abel
11. Nogut Nogut
12. Picture 6: Noah's Ark
13. Picture 7: The Flood
14. Jesus Helpim Mi
15. Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac
16. God Em I Wok
17. Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God
18. Picture 10: The Ten Commandments
19. Mi Laikim Tumas ▪ Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin
20. Mi Kam
22. Picture 12: A Saviour Promised
23. Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus
24. Jisas Laikim Olgeta
25. Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher
26. Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus
27. Lukim Jisas
28. Picture 16: Jesus Suffers
29. Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified
30. Picture 18: The Resurrection
31. Jisas Istap Laip
32. Picture 19: Thomas Believes
33. Picture 20: The Ascension
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (45MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (17.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (103.5MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (35.9MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright Status Uncertain. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.