The Living Christ 79-120 - Shona
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A82317
Language name: Shona
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
2. Picture 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
3. Picture 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
4. Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
5. Picture 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
6. Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
7. Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
8. Picture 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
9. Picture 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
10. Picture 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
11. Picture 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
12. Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
13. Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
14. Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
15. Picture 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
16. Picture 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
17. Picture 95. Parable of the Talents
18. Picture 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
19. Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
20. Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
21. Picture 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
22. Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
23. Picture 101. Teaching about the True Vine
24. Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
25. Picture 103. Jesus Arrested
26. Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
27. Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus
28. Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
29. Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
30. Picture 108. The Crucifixion
31. Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus
32. Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb
33. Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
34. Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
35. Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
36. Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
37. Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
38. Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
39. Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
40. Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
41. Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
42. Picture 120. Jesus Will Return ▪ Music
- Download ZIP file MP3 (46.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (14.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (106.3MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (39.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (8.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.