The Living Christ 1-45 - Sena [Malawi]
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A82312
Language name: Sena [Malawi]
2. Picture 1. Christ in the Beginning
3. Picture 2. God Created all Things
4. Picture 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve
5. Picture 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out
6. Picture 5. God's Promise to Abraham
7. Picture 6. Zechariah and the Angel
8. Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary
9. Picture 8. The Angel and Joseph
10. Picture 9. The Birth of Jesus
11. Picture 10. The Shepherds and the Angels
12. Picture 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus
13. Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus
14. Picture 13. The Visit of the Wise Men
15. Picture 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple
16. Picture 15. The Message of John the Baptist
17. Picture 16. The Baptism of Jesus
18. Picture 17. Jesus Tested by Satan
19. Picture 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana
20. Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus
21. Picture 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman
22. Picture 21. Jesus and the Official
24. Picture 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples
25. Picture 23. The Great Catch of Fish
26. Picture 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit
27. Picture 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law
28. Picture 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy
29. Picture 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man
30. Picture 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him
31. Picture 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast
32. Picture 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool
33. Picture 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath
34. Picture 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand
35. Picture 33. Jesus Teaches the People
36. Picture 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness
37. Picture 35. Teaching about Revenge
38. Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer
39. Picture 37. The Two Ways of Life
40. Picture 38. The House on the Rock
41. Picture 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son
42. Picture 40. John the Baptist in Prison
43. Picture 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet
44. Picture 42. The Parable of the Sower
45. Picture 43. The Parable of the Seed
46. Picture 44. The Parable of the Weeds
47. Picture 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure
- MP3 Audio ZIP (137MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (33.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (277.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (67.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (20.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1998 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.