LLL 4 Servants of GOD - Portuguese: Brasil
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A73780
Language name: Portuguese: Brasil
1. Music ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1: Eruku Yopatchera 1: Emusi Yahitchawa Ethala
2. Picture 2: Eruku Yanawili 2: Naomi Ni Rute Anakokela Waisrayeli
3. Picture 3: Eruku Yaneraru 3: Rute Onaya Ohatcha
4. Picture 4: Eruku Yanesheshe 4: Boazi Ni Rute
5. Picture 5: Eruku Yanethanu 5: Boazi Onavahiwa Miruku Ni Atokwene a Obetlehemu
6. Music ▪ Picture 6: Eruku Yanethanu Namoha 6: Mariya Ni Munkelo a Muluku
7. Picture 7: Eruku Yanethanu Napili 7: Ana Onnanvekela Muluku
8. Picture 8: Eruku Yanethanu Natcharu 8: Samuel Mu Empa Ya Muluku
9. Picture 9: Eruku Yanethanu Nasheshe 9: Samuel Onnavekelela Atchuawe
10. Picture 10: Eruku Yanekhumi 10: Samuel Onnamureliha Saul Wi Akhale Mwene a Israyeli
11. Picture 11: Eruku Yanekhumi Nammoha 11: Mamalelo a Omwene Wa Saul ▪ Music
12. Picture 12: Eruku Yanekhumi Napili 12: Yesu Mpa Mwa Muluku ▪ Music
13. Music ▪ Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13: Eruku Yanekhumi Natcharu 13: Davide Mukukhula Owali a Iputcheputche
14. Picture 14: Eruku Yanekhumi Nasheshe 14: Davide Ni Mulopwana a Wopiha Goliate
15. Picture 15: Eruku Yanekhumi Nathanu 15: Mwene Saul Onnererya Omwipha Davide
16. Picture 16: Eruku Yanekhumi Nathanu Nammoha 16: Davide Hanakhwela Omaliha Okumi Wa Saul ▪ Music
17. Picture 17: Eruku Yanekhumi Nathanu Napili 17: Davide Othanliwa Okhala Mwene
18. Picture 18: Eruku Yanekhumi Nathanu Natcharu 18: Davide Ni Bateseba
19. Picture 19: Eruku Yanekhumi Nathanu Nasheshe 19: Empa Ya Muluku
20. Picture 20: Eruku Ya Makhumimeli 20: Ovolowa Wa Yesu Oyerusalemo ▪ Music
21. Picture 21: Eruku Ya Makhumi Meli Namoha 21: Eliya Mulipa-A-Miririmo a Muluku
22. Picture 22: Eruku Ya Makhumimeli Napili 22: Eliya Ni Moro Wa Muluku
23. Picture 23: Eruku Ya Makhumimeli Natcharu 23: Eliya Onaya Wirimu
24. Picture 24: Eruku Ya Makhumimeli Nasheshe 24: Eliya Ni Mose Vamoha Ni Yesu ▪ Music
- Download ZIP file MP3 (26.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (51.9MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (19.5MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (4.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1991 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.