Jesu Mumi 97 - 120 [The Living Christ 97 - 120] - Tonga: Shanjo
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A65319
Language name: Tonga: Shanjo
1. Amatatikilo (Introduction)
2. Maliya aa singa Jesu amafuta (Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany)
3. Judasi aa legeza Jesu (Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus)
4. Jesu aa sanza amatende go bazigigwa bakwe (Picture 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet)
5. Ici ji tu ziga insebelezo jo mpaseka (Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper)
6. Icishamu ca veine (Picture 101. Teaching about the True Vine)
7. Jesu aa lapela mwigwa lya Getisemani (Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane)
8. Jesu aa shuminigwa (Picture 103. Jesus Arrested)
9. Jesu aa zekisigwa ku mukulu go mapulisiti (Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest)
10. Pitolosi aa shampula Jesu (Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus)
11. Jesu a atwilwa ulufu (Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate)
12. Jesu aa twaligwa ku ku mu kankamina acifapaano (Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified)
13. Jesu aa kankaminwa a cifapaano (Picture 108. The Crucifixion)
14. Aa ba tula icitupu ca Jesu mwi bita (Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus)
15. Abanakazi aa baja kwibita (Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb)
16. Pitolosi no Joani aa baja kwibita (Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb)
17. Jesu aa libonaaza kwa Maliya Magadalena (Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene)
18. Jesu aa ja kwa Imausi (Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus)
19. Jesu aa libonaaza ku bazigigwa bakwe (Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples)
20. Jesu aa libonaaza kwa Tomasi (Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas)
21. Jesu aa bonaala mu munzi gwa Galileya (Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee)
22. Jesu aa tuma abazigigwa bakwe (Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples)
23. Jesu aa ja kwi gulu (Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven)
24. Jesu mwi gulu (Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven)
25. Jesu kuti na keze kame (Picture 120. Jesus Will Return)
26. Ama maninino (Conclusion ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (28.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (61.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.