Jesu Mumi 61 - 96 [The Living Christ 61 - 96] - Tonga: Shanjo
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A65318
Language name: Tonga: Shanjo
1. Amatatikilo (Introduction Part 3)
2. Umunene mu mensho ga Nyambe (Picture 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom?)
3. Inguli jo ngu naja joba (Picture 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep)
4. Inguli jo muika uju taka shaka uku kwatila (Picture 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant)
5. U mwanakazi go cise aa kwatigwa (Picture 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery)
6. Jesu aa oza unkosi sa bonigwa na li ciofu (Picture 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind)
7. Inguli jo mulisani umulotu (Picture 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd)
8. Inguli jo musamaliya umulotu (Picture 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan)
9. Jesu aa potela ba Maleta no Maliya (Picture 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha)
10. Inguli jo musele naga ka potela mugenze amasiku (Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight)
11. Inguli jo ku fuma mu bugelo (Picture 70. Parable of the Rich Fool)
12. Abaika ka ba lindile uku bogola kwa mfumwabo (Picture 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return)
13. Jesu aa oza umwanakazi go ku golomena u mushana (Picture 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman)
14. Inguli jo mukiti umunene (Picture 73. Parable of the Great Feast)
15. Inguli lye shelen’i nalya joba (Picture 74. Parable of the Lost Coin)
16. Inguli jo muninzana uju naga lishangula (Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son)
17. A mapenzi go muninzana naga lishangula abangi (Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs)
18. U muninzana aa bogola kwesi (Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home)
19. Inguli jo mfumu no nkumbizi (Picture 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar)
20. Jesu aa busa Lazalo ku zwa ku bafu (Picture 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death)
21. Jesu aa oza abantu bekumi bo cisenda (Picture 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers)
22. Inguli jo mwanakazi go ciindikizi (Picture 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow)
23. Inguli jo mufalisi no mutentesi (Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector)
24. Jesu aa kumbilila abanuke imfwijaguzi (Picture 83. Jesus Blesses the Children)
25. Jesu no nkosi ka munite lwini (Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man)
26. Inguli jo balindi (Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard)
27. Jesu aa oza iciofu ca mwa Jeliko (Picture 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho)
28. Jesu no zakiya (Picture 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus)
29. Jesu aa ngina mu munzi gwa Jelusalema (Picture 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem)
30. Jesu aa cenisa itempele (Picture 89. Jesus Clears the Temple)
31. Inguli jo muika umubi (Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants)
32. U ku tenteka amashelen’i kwa Sesale (Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar)
33. Impo jo mwanakazi go mfwilwa (Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering)
34. Amajuba go mamaninino (Picture 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times)
35. Inguli jo balyansho bekumi (Picture 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins)
36. Inguli jo ciwegwa-Nyambe (Picture 95. Parable of the Talents)
37. Inguli jo tupuli no ngu (Picture 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (39.4MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (13.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (93.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (33.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.