Jesu Mumi 1 - 32 [The Living Christ 1 - 32] - Tonga: Shanjo
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A65316
Language name: Tonga: Shanjo
1. Amatatikilo (Introduction)
2. Jesu ku matatikilo (Picture 1. Christ in the Beginning)
3. Nyambe sa bumba ibintu byonse (Picture 2. God Created all Things)
4. Satani aa jeleka ba Adama no Eva (Picture 3. Satan Tempts Adam and Eve)
5. Adama no Eva aa ba tandigwa mwigwa (Picture 4. Adam and Eve Cast Out)
6. Inkuluwizi ja Nyambe kwa Abulaama (Picture 5. God's Promise to Abraham)
7. Zakaliya ne n’iloi (Picture 6. Zechariah and the Angel)
8. In’iloi aa ligambaguza Maliya (Picture 7. The Angel Speaks to Mary)
9. In’iloi no Josefa (Picture 8. The Angel and Joseph)
10. Uku bonigwa kwa Jesu (Picture 9. The Birth of Jesus)
11. Abalisani no man’iloi (Picture 10. The Shepherds and the Angels)
12. Abalisani aa ba ka bona umucece, Jesu (Picture 11. The Shepherds Visit Baby Jesus)
13. Simioni aa wa imfwijaguzi Jesu (Picture 12. Simeon Prophesies about Jesus)
14. Abankosi abatali ba ku buzwe-juba (Picture 13. The Visit of the Wise Men)
15. Jesu aa ja mu tempele (Picture 14. The Boy Jesus at the Temple)
16. Ibintu ka ziga Joani (Picture 15. The Message of John the Baptist)
17. Jesu aa kolobezigwa (Picture 16. The Baptism of Jesus)
18. Jesu aa jelekigwa kwa Satani (Picture 17. Jesus Tested by Satan)
19. U mukiti go maseswa mu munzi gwa Kana (Picture 18. The Marriage Feast at Cana)
20. Jesu aa ziga Nokudema (Picture 19. Jesus Teaches Nicodemus)
21. Jesu no mwanakazi go mu samaliya (Picture 20. Jesus and the Samaritan Woman)
22. Jesu no mubusisi (Picture 21. Jesus and the Official)
23. Jesu aa kuga abatumigwa be tanzi (Picture 22. Jesus Calls the First Disciples)
24. U bulambo ubunene boo nswi (Picture 23. The Great Catch of Fish)
25. Jesu aa tanda imyoya imibi (Picture 24. Jesus Drives Out an Evil Spirit)
26. Jesu aa oza mukwe gwa Pitolosi (Picture 25. Jesus Heals Peter's Mother-in-Law)
27. Jesu aa oza unkosi ka lwala icisenda (Picture 26. Jesus Touches a Man with Leprosy)
28. Jesu aa oza unkosi go ku golomena (Picture 27. Jesus Heals a Paralysed Man)
29. Jesu aa kuga Mateu izo a mu umpilile (Picture 28. Jesus calls Matthew to Follow Him)
30. Jesu amukiti gwa Mateu (Picture 29. Jesus at Matthew's Feast)
31. Jesu aa oza unkosi ku kaziba (Picture 30. Jesus Heals the Man at the Pool)
32. Abazigigwa aa baja bulya ubweke bo mabele lyo mukibelo (Picture 31. Disciples Pick Grain on the Sabbath)
33. Jesu aa oza iganja lyo kugolomena (Picture 32. Jesus Heals a Withered Hand ▪ Instrumental)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (30.1MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (10.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (26.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.