Langala, Kasa Naku Isha 4: Qadimu Wa Mojo [LLL 4 Servants of GOD] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Book 4 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Ruth, Samuel, David, Elijah. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65144
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ▪ Reeri Ifaketo Ntowa (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. A Family Flees from Famine)
2. Noumu Na Ruthi Waile Israili (Picture 2. Naomi and Ruth Return to Israel)
3. Ruthi Waliko Ka Qtinda Fasali (Picture 3. Ruth in The Harvest Field)
4. Ruthi Nabowa Wawaliriko Saqaf Kuburisho Mafaqle (Picture 4. Ruth and Boaz at the Threshing Floor)
5. Bowaz Pamo Na wazele Betyulaham (Picture 5. Boaz and the Elders of Bethlehem)
6. Mariyamu Na Pamo Malayka Wa Moje (Picture 6. Mary and the Angel of God)
7. Hannah Nakuabudo Moje (Picture 7. Hannah Prays to God)
8. Mana Samueli Kara Numba Ya Moje (Picture 8. The Child Samuel in the House of God)
9. Samueli Nakuwalombela Israile (Picture 9. Samuel Prays for Israel)
10. Samueli Namtila Saul Mafta (Picture 10. Samuel Anoints Saul with Oil)
11. Saul Lisile Trafu Yasamueli (Picture 11. Saul Tears Samuel's Robe)
12. Yesu'o Waliko Nnubani Lsari La Baba (Picture 12. Jesus in the House of God)
13. Daudi Hurasho Mbuzi Za Be (Picture 13. David, The Brave Shepherd)
14. Daudi Na Goliathi (Picture 14. David and the Giant)
15. Saul Jaribile Kumubla Daudi (Picture 15. Saul Tries to Kill David)
16. Daudi Naharisize Hayati Ya Sauli (Picture 16. David Spares Saul's Life)
17. Daudi Dorseta Sultani (Picture 17. David is Made King)
18. Daudi Na Bathseyba (Picture 18. David and Bathsheba)
19. Numba Yamojeq (Picture 19. A House for God)
20. Yesu'o Ingile Dakhil Yarusulem (Picture 20. Jesus Comes into Jerusalem)
21. Nyunyi Zinaletela Kuja Eliya (Picture 21. The Birds Feed Elijah)
22. Eliya Na Mulo Wa Moje (Picture 22. Elijah and the Fire of God)
23. Eliya Ulushile Jannani (Picture 23. Elijah Goes to Heaven)
24. Eliya Na Yesu'o Na Munsa (Picture 24. Elijah with Jesus and Moses)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (69.1MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (21.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (107.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (37.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.