Langala, Kasa Naku Isha 2: Wantu Wanazo Quwa Za Mo [LLL 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65142
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ▪ Yaqubu Wanafaqole (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers)
2. Yaqubu Lozole (Picture 2. Jacob's Dream)
3. Yaqubu Na Labani (Picture 3. Jacob and Laban)
4. Yaqubu Dirkamene Na Moje (Picture 4. Jacob Meets God)
5. Yusufu Lozole (Picture 5. Joseph's Dream)
6. Yusufu Uziza Kamba Boyi (Picture 6. Joseph is Sold)
7. Yusufu Wele Boyi Misra (Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman)
8. Yusufu Habasani (Picture 8. Joseph in Prison)
9. Sultani Lozole (Picture 9. The King's Dream)
10. Yusufu Tawalire Misra (Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt)
11. Yusufu Iwishize Kamunaze (Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers)
12. Israili Na Yusufu Tena Wadirkamene Misra (Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt)
13. Manachihaba Munsa (Picture 13. Baby Moses)
14. Munsa Na Luri Hako Mulo (Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush)
15. Munsa Rudile Misra (Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King)
16. Munti Wa Faha Fasaha (Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb)
17. Owlad Ya Israil Waqpita Wowi Yasham (Picture 17. Through the Sea)
18. Wajile Mana Na Mayi Jaginani (Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert)
19. Avizo Za Moje (Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God)
20. Nokah Washaba (Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole)
21. Huqudbo Mkule Zadaa Musa (Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People)
22. Yesu'o Kondele Namunsa (Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses)
23. Yesu'o File Ka Qisayitu (Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us)
24. Yesu'o Ntasa Hayi Lelo (Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (80.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (24.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (137MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (45.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.