Langala, Kasa Naku Isha 1: Mojitu Ye Anzizo [LLL 1 Beginning with GOD] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A65141
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ▪ Adamu Pamo Na Hawa (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Adam and the Animals)
2. Kila Chintu Chamadamu Husulo (Picture 2. A Wife for Adam)
3. Dambi Zingilre (Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden)
4. Huya Kara Dambi (Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden)
5. Nuhu Ni Mtumwa Haqi (Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat)
6. Yile Wezo Ishkiliro (Picture 6. The Great Flood)
7. Ijan Vula Niqowli YA Mojitu (Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise)
8. Lsra La Nuhu (Picture 8. The Tower of Babel)
9. Ayubu Ni Taharishiza (Picture 9. Job Worships God)
10. Waqti Waqtosetka Nto (Picture 10. Job in Mourning)
11. Qtesrerka Kake Ayubu (Picture 11. Job Suffers)
12. Pozelo Ka Ayubu (Picture 12. Job is Restored)
13. Abram Chimria Moje (Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home)
14. Qtala Maovu (Picture 14. Abraham and Lot)
15. Abram Msaidile Lut (Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace)
16. Moje Mpere Abram Qowli (Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars)
17. Zazile Lzari La Ismael (Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael)
18. Abram Naqpowa Hadithi Na Moje (Picture 18. Sarah Laughs)
19. Abram Wanaharizizo Wantu Wa Sodom (Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom)
20. Moja Mjaribile Abram (Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice)
21. Isak Mukewe (Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant)
22. Qowili Za Moje (Picture 22. Jesus is Born)
23. Yeso Kuzile Kaqisa Yistu (Picture 23. The Death of Jesus)
24. Insha Kuwawe Nusuhila (Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (72.1MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (22.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (126.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (43MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (9.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.