Boisiet Ap Tamirmiret Netilil [LLL 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Okiek
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A64800
Language name: Okiek
1. Arorunet ▪ Kowendi Yashwa Barak Kipsengwet (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven)
2. Konyone Tamirmiriet Netilil Koboto Mat (Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire)
3. Koomdejin Peter Bik (Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People)
4. Kapsi Nesikunot (Picture 4. The Church Family)
5. Kisobe Solomwet (Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed)
6. Peter ak Kwondo Nekimakorayat (Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied)
7. Kebore Stephen (Picture 7. Stephen is Killed)
8. Kiprutoyot ap Ethiopian (Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller)
9. Kokere Peter Ngongutiet ap Tiongik (Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals)
10. Peter ak Romonindet (Picture 10. Peter and the Romans)
11. Peter Komi Korkoret (Picture 11. Peter in Prison)
12. Peter ak Choronok Jik (Picture 12. Peter and His Friends)
13. Arorunet ▪ Loboyet ak Soutit Nekibunu Kipsengwet (Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven)
14. Paulo Nekorat ak Anemias (Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias)
15. Kosojin Kaniset Paulo ak Barnabas (Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas)
16. Koomdotet Ji Paulo akopo Yashwa (Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus)
17. Kiporsejin Ji Paulo (Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man)
18. Paulo ak Silas Kobotoni Ngweny (Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake)
19. Paulo Komi Kaniset Nekimakongen Kamuktaindet (Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God)
20. Kimut Paulo Kotini (Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court)
21. Kosoru Asikarik Paulo Komoche Kobar Youtik (Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews)
22. Paulo Koomdejin Laitorianik (Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings)
23. Isonet en Oinet (Picture 23. The Shipwreck)
24. Paulo Ko Komonyororiat en Emet ap Rom (Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (24.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (8.3MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.