Murenik Che Kimen Che Bo Jehova [LLL 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: A64762
Language name: Tugen
1. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ▪ Werik Chetupcho Aeng (Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers)
2. Koruchini Jacob (Picture 2. Jacob's Dream)
3. Jacob ak Laban (Picture 3. Jacob and Laban)
4. Kutuitos Jacobo ak Jehova (Picture 4. Jacob Meets God)
5. Koruchini Joseph (Picture 5. Joseph's Dream)
6. Keoldoi Joseph (Picture 6. Joseph is Sold)
7. Joseph ak Kwondap Potipa (Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman)
8. Joseph Komi Kapchela (Picture 8. Joseph in Prison)
9. Koruchini Laitoriat (Picture 9. The King's Dream)
10. Kondochini Joseph Misri (Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt)
11. Komwachinigei Joseph Chetupcho (Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers)
12. Jacobo ak Joseph Komi Misri (Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt)
13. Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ▪ Lakwet Musa (Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Baby Moses)
14. Musa ak Kerti Ne Lalei (Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush)
15. Kowektoigei Mwa Kap Parao (Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King)
16. Warwetab Kechee Ne Kageny Koek Tisise (Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb)
17. Kebuwei Kweewutab Araraita (Picture 17. Through the Sea)
18. Amitwogik ak Beek eng Kewet (Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert)
19. Musa eng Tulwetab Jehova (Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God)
20. Erene Ne Kimi Ketit Ne Kagilumoa (Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole)
21. Koboe Jeisu Biik (Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People)
22. Kongololi Jeisu ak Musa (Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses)
23. Kime Jeisu Agobo Ache (Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us)
24. Mi Jeisu Kipsengwet (Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (30.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (9.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (62.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (22.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.