Kristu Mupenyu, Chikamu 3 + 4: Mifananidzo 33-60 [The Living Christ 2] - Shona
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A63280
Language name: Shona
1. Title - Part 3
3. Part 3 content announced
4. Introduction Part 3
5. Picture 33. Jesus Teaches the People
6. Picture 34. Teaching about Light in the Darkness
7. Picture 35. Teaching about Revenge
8. Picture 36. Teaching about Prayer
9. Picture 37. The Two Ways of Life
10. Picture 38. The House on the Rock
11. Picture 39. Jesus Raises a Widow's Son
12. Picture 40. John the Baptist in Prison
13. Picture 41. A Woman Washes Jesus' Feet
14. Picture 42. The Parable of the Sower
15. Picture 43. The Parable of the Seed
16. Picture 44. The Parable of the Weeds
17. Picture 45. The Parable of the Hidden Treasure
20. Introduction Part 4
21. Picture 46. Jesus Calms the Storm
22. Picture 47. Jesus Heals a Man with Many Demons
23. Picture 48. The Healing of a Woman in the Crowd
24. Picture 49. A Dead Girl is Raised to Life
25. Picture 50. Jesus Sends Out the Twelve Disciples
26. Picture 51. Jesus Feeds Five Thousand People
27. Picture 52. Jesus Walks on the Water
28. Picture 53. The Bread of Life
29. Picture 54. The Faith of a Foreign Woman
30. Picture 55. The Healing of a Deaf and Dumb Man
31. Picture 56. Jesus Heals a Blind Man
32. Picture 57. Peter's Confession of the Christ
33. Picture 58. The Transfiguration of Jesus Christ
34. Picture 59. Jesus Heals a Boy with a Demon
35. Picture 60. Peter Pays the Temple Tax
- Download ZIP file MP3 (44.7MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (14.2MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (94MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (31.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (7.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2010 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.