The Living christ 69-96 - Xhosa
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A61041
Language name: Xhosa
1. Picture 61. Who is the Greatest in God's Kingdom?
2. Picture 62. Parable of the Lost Sheep
3. Picture 63. Parable of the Unforgiving Servant
4. Picture 64. The Woman Caught in Adultery
5. Picture 65. Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind
6. Picture 66. Parable of the Good Shepherd
7. Picture 67. Parable of the Good Samaritan
8. Picture 68. Jesus at the Home of Mary and Martha
9. Picture 69. Parable of the Friend at Midnight
10. Picture 70. Parable of the Rich Fool
11. Picture 71. Servants Ready for their Master's Return
12. Picture 72. Jesus Heals a Crippled Woman
13. Picture 73. Parable of the Great Feast
14. Picture 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
15. Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son
16. Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
17. Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
18. Picture 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
19. Picture 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
20. Picture 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
21. Picture 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
22. Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
23. Picture 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
24. Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
25. Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
26. Picture 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
27. Picture 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
28. Picture 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
29. Picture 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
30. Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
31. Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
32. Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
33. Picture 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
34. Picture 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
35. Picture 95. Parable of the Talents
36. Picture 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
- Download ZIP file MP3 (59.2MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (18.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (129.3MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (43.8MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (9.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2006 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.