The Living Christ 97-120 - Portuguese: Mozambique
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A61026
Language name: Portuguese: Mozambique
1. Title - Part 7 Introduction ▪ Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
2. Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
3. Picture 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
4. Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
5. Picture 101. Teaching about the True Vine
6. Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
7. Picture 103. Jesus Arrested
8. Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
9. Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus
10. Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
11. Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
12. Picture 108. The Crucifixion ▪ Jingle ▪ Summary ▪ Instrumental - guitar
13. Part 8 Introduction ▪ Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus
14. Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb
15. Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
16. Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
17. Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
18. Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
19. Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
20. Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
21. Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
22. Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
23. Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
24. Picture 120. Jesus Will Return ▪ Summary ▪ Jingle
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (36.3MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (11.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- Download Slideshow MP4 (83.7MB)
- Download Slideshow AVI (29.7MB)
- Download Slideshow 3GP (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2005 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.