The Living Christ (b) - Dioula
Is this recording useful?
A chronological Bible teaching series from creation to Christ's second coming in 120 pictures. Brings understanding of the character and teaching of Jesus.
Program Number: A31740
Language name: Dioula
1. Picture 73. Parable of the Great Feast
2. Picture 74. Parable of the Lost Coin
3. Picture 75. Parable of the Lost Son
4. Picture 76. The Lost Son Among the Pigs
5. Picture 77. The Lost Son Returns Home
6. Picture 78. The Rich Man and the Beggar
7. Picture 79. Jesus Raises Lazarus from Death
8. Picture 80. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers
9. Picture 81. Parable of the Persistent Widow
10. Picture 82. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
11. Picture 83. Jesus Blesses the Children
12. Picture 84. Jesus and the Rich Young Man
13. Picture 85. Parable of Workers in the Vineyard
14. Picture 86. A Blind Beggar Healed at Jericho
15. Picture 87. Jesus and Zacchaeus
16. Picture 88. Jesus Enters Jerusalem
17. Picture 89. Jesus Clears the Temple
18. Picture 90. Parable of the Wicked Tenants
19. Picture 91. Paying Taxes to Caesar
20. Picture 92. The Poor Widow's Offering
21. Picture 93. Jesus Teaches about the End Times
22. Picture 94. Parable of the Ten Virgins
23. Picture 95. Parable of the Talents
24. Picture 96. Parable of the Sheep and the Goats
25. Picture 97. Jesus Anointed at Bethany
26. Picture 98. Judas Iscariot Betrays Jesus
27. Picture 99. Jesus Washes the Disciples' Feet
28. Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
29. Picture 100. Teaching at the Last Supper
30. Picture 101. Teaching about the True Vine
31. Picture 102. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane
32. Picture 103. Jesus Arrested
33. Picture 104. Jesus Tried Before the High Priest
34. Picture 105. Peter Denies Jesus
35. Picture 106. Jesus Tried Before Pilate
36. Picture 107. Jesus Led Out to be Crucified
37. Picture 108. The Crucifixion
38. Picture 109. The Burial of Jesus
39. Picture 110. The Women at the Tomb
40. Picture 111. Peter and John at the Empty Tomb
41. Picture 112. Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
42. Picture 113. Jesus on the Road to Emmaus
43. Picture 114. Jesus Appears to His Disciples
44. Picture 115. Jesus Appears to Thomas
45. Picture 116. Jesus Appears in Galilee
46. Picture 117. Jesus Commissions His Disciples
47. Picture 118. Jesus Ascends into Heaven
48. Picture 119. Jesus at God's Right Hand in Heaven
49. Picture 120. Jesus Will Return
This recording may not meet GRN standards for audio quality. We hope the value of the message in the hearers' preferred language will overcome any distractions. Please tell us what you think of the recording.
- Download ZIP file MP3 (33.5MB)
- Download ZIP file MP3 (12.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (79.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (32.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1999 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.