Creation Songs - Warlpiri
Is this recording useful?
Compilations of Christian music, songs or hymns.
Program Number: A19411
Language name: Warlpiri
1. God Created the Sky
2. God Created the Moon
3. God Created the Trees
4. God Made Man out of Dirt
5. God Made Man out of Dirt
6. God Made Man Sleep and Took a Rib out to Make Woman
7. God Made Man Sleep and Took a Rib out to Make Woman
8. God Made Adam and Eve
9. Adam and Eve in the Garden
10. God Put Adam and Eve in the Garden
11. Adam Was Calling the Animals by Name
12. Eve Was Walking in the Garden and Found Fruit
13. Adam and Eve Looked at the Fruit and Took it. Satan Said..
14. Adam Ate The Fruit
15. Adam and Eve Left the Garden
16. God Sent Adam and Eve away from the Garden
17. God said, "I can see you two, hiding." ♦ Adam and Eve Left the Garden, part 1
18. Adam and Eve Hiding behind the Tree ♦ Adam and Eve Left the Garden, part 2
19. Eve Was Pregnant
20. Cain Was The First Son to be Born
21. First Son's Name Was Cain
22. Second Son's Name Was Abel
23. Second Son's Name Was Abel
24. Cain and Abel Were Men
25. Cain Went His own Way Away From God
26. Abel Gave a Burnt Offering to God. God Was Pleased With Him
27. Cain Killed Abel. Cain Was Jealous of Abel
28. God Asked Cain Where Was Abel
29. Cain Said I Don't Know
30. God Said to Cain. Abel's Blood is Crying To God
31. God Said to Cain. Abel's Blood is Crying To God
32. God Sent Cain Out
33. Where You Can't Grow Crops
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1981 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on cassette or CD, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.