Words of Life 9, Life of Christ 2 - Thai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Short audio Bible stories and evangelistic messages that explain salvation and give basic Christian teaching. Each program is a customised and culturally relevant selection of scripts, and may include songs and music.
Program Number: 78069
Language name: Thai, Southern
1. Healing of the Paralytic Mark 2:1-12
2. Raising the Son of the Widow of Nain Luke 7:11-17
3. Jesus Calms the Storm Luke 8:22-25
4. Healing the Demoniac among the Graves Luke 8:26-39
5. Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand Matthew 14:13-21
6. Jesus Walks on Water Matthew 14:22-33
7. Jesus Heals Ten Lepers Luke 17:11-19
8. Jesus Heals Blind Bartimaeus Mark 10:46-52
9. Song, Hymn #27 (Thai tune)
10. Jesus' Triumphal Entry Luke 19:29-38
11. The Last Supper Mark 14:12-26
12. Jesus Prays in Gethsemane Luke 22:39-46
13. The Arrest of Jesus Luke 22:47-53
14. Trial before the High Priest, Suffering Mark 14:53-65
15. Peter Denies Jesus Mark 14:66-72
16. Song, Hymn #20 (Thai tune)
17. Song; turn the tape to hear more
18. Jesus before Pilate - Mark 15:1-5
19. Jesus condemned - Mark 15: 6-20
20. Jesus is crucified - Mark 15:21-32
21. One thief repents - Luke 23: 39-43
22. Jesus dies - Mark 15: 33-39
23. Jesus is buried - Matthew 27: 57-66
24. Song, Hymn #40, Thai tune
25. Jesus arose from the dead - Matthew 28: 1-10
26. Jesus appears to two on the road to Emmaus - Luke 24: 13-35
27. Jesus appears to His disciples - Luke 24: 36-43
28. Jesus appears to Thomas - John 20: 24-29
29. The Great Commission - Matthew 28: 16-20
30. Jesus Returns to Heaven - Acts 1:6-11
31. Song, Thai tune
32. Beginning of Conclusion
33. Prayer for Salvation
34. Follow-up instructions
35. Follow-up instructions
36. Follow-up instructions
37. Prayer for Spiritual Growth
- MP3 Audio ZIP (72.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (11.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (30.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 1975 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.