Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD - Luvale
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66246
Language name: Luvale
1. Kulumbununa [Introduction]
2. Muvwimbimbi watete (1) Vasongo namukulwane [Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
3. Muvwimbimbi wamuchivali (2) Chilota cha Yakova [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
4. Muvwimbimbi wachitatu (3) Yakova na Lavane [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
5. Muvwimbimbi wamuchiwana (4) Yakova malihumangana naKalunga [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
6. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu (5) Chilota cha Yosefwe [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
7. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naumwe (6) Navamulanjisa Yosefwe [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
8. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naivali (7) Yosefwe mwamukana pwevo lyaPotifwale [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
9. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu nayitatu (8) Yosefwe mukamenga [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
10. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu natanu nayiwana (9) Kulota cha mwangana [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
11. Muvwimbimbi wamu likumi (10) Yosefwe mwayula Ijipitu [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
12. Muvwimimbi wamulikumi naumwe (11) Yosefwe mwalisolola kuli vayayenyi [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
13. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayivali (12) Yakova na Yosefwe mu Ijipitu [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
14. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitatu (13) Kemba Mose [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
15. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi naiwana (14) Mose na chiputa chakakahya [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
16. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumu nayitanu (15) Mose mwahiluka kuli mwangana [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
17. Muvwimbimbi likumi nayitanu naumwe (16) Chilumba cha mwana mukoko [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
18. Muvwimbimbi likumi nayitanu nayivali (17) Navazauka Kalunga lwiji [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
19. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu nayitatatu (18) Kulya nameya muze mupambo [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
20. Muvwimbimbi wamuli kumi nayitanu nayiwana (19) Mose ha pili yaKalunga [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
21. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali (20) Linoka ha chitondo [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
22. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naumwe (21) Yesu mwalisa vatu [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
23. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayivali (22) Yesu mwahanjika na Mose [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
24. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayitatu (23) Yesu afwililile etu [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
25. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayiwana (24) Yesu mwaya mwilu [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (78MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (16.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.