LLL1 Beginning with God - Luvale
Is this recording useful?
Book 1 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Adam, Noah, Job, Abraham. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66245
Language name: Luvale
1. Kulumbununa [Introduction]
2. Muvwimbimbi watete (1) Kalunga atengele Alama na tunyama nawa [Picture 1. Adam and the Animals]
3. Muvwimbimbi wamuchivali (2) Pwevo Lya Alama [Picture 2. A Wife for Adam]
4. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitatu (3) Linoka muwande [Picture 3. The Snake in the Garden]
5. Muvwimbimbi wamuchiwana (4) Alama na Eve navapwa kusali ya Wande [Picture 4. Adam and Eve Outside the Garden]
6. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu (5) Nowa mwasonga wato waunene [Picture 5. Noah and the Great Boat]
7. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu naumwe (6) Livaji lyalinene [Picture 6. The Great Flood]
8. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu nayivali (7) Kangolo lushiko lwa Kalunga [Picture 7. The Rainbow and God's Promise]
9. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu nayitatu (8) Kaposhi Kambavele [Picture 8. The Tower of Babel]
10. Muvwimbimbi wamuchitanu nayiwana (9) Yopa mwalemesa Kalunga [Picture 9. Job Worships God]
11. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi (10) Kulishona cha Yopa [Picture 10. Job in Mourning]
12. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi na umwe (11) Kuyanda cha Yopa [Picture 11. Job Suffers]
13. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayivali (12) Yopa navamushishilamo [Picture 12. Job is Restored]
14. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitatu (13) Apalama mwaseza lifuchi lyenyi [Picture 13. Abraham Leaves His Home]
15. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayiwana (14) Apalama na Lote [Picture 14. Abraham and Lot]
16. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu (15) Apalama navalihumangana na Mwangana wa Kuun [Picture 15. Abraham Meets the King of Peace]
17. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu naumwe (16) Apalama navatanganyika [Picture 16. Abraham Counts the Stars]
18. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu nayivali (17) Uze kemba Ishimele [Picture 17. The Baby Ishmael]
19. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu nayitatu (18) Vangeji vatatu [Picture 18. Sarah Laughs]
20. Muvwimbimbi wamulikumi nayitanu nayiwana (19) Apalahama mwahakwila Sotome [Picture 19. Abraham Prays for Sodom]
21. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali (20) Apalahama na chilumba [Picture 20. Abraham's Sacrifice]
22. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali naumwe (21) Apalahama nava ngamba jenyi [Picture 21. Old Abraham and His Servant]
23. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayivali (22) Yesu mwasemuka [Picture 22. Jesus is Born]
24. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayitatu (23) Kufwa cha Yesu [Picture 23. The Death of Jesus]
25. Muvwimbimbi makumi avali nayiwana (24) Yesu ayoya [Picture 24. Jesus is Alive!]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (46.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (86.9MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.