Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Roglai, Southern
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66182
Language name: Roglai, Southern
1. Ganuar vruãq Yàc Vơngãq Sơdah [Introduction]
2. Rùp 1: Yàc Je-su tơgùq đìq dlòc lơngĩq [Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
3. Rùp 2: Yàc Vơngãq Sơđah pơbôh tơviãq yơu apôi [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
4. Rùp 3: Pier pơto akhàt ga vual vơla [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
5. Rùp 4: Sàc pơjum sơdah Yàc [Picture 4. The Church Family]
6. Rùp 5: Pơsùq mơnuĩh quẽt tơkai [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
7. Rùp 6: Pier sì sa aràc mơnuĩh kamơi đơp lor [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
8. Rùp 7: E-tien kađòc pamơtai [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
9. Rùp 8: Mơnuĩh E-thi-ô-pi [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
10. Rùp 9: kaya akhàt pabôh ga Pier mưng dơgrữq anàq asỡq [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
11. Rùp 10: Pier sì dơgrữq mơnuĩh Rô-ma [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
12. Rùp 11: Pier dòq dơlãp sàc jam [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
13. Rùp 12: Pier sì dơgrữq mơnuĩh mơyơu [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
14. Rùp 13: Kaya sơdah sì pơnuaĩq đơp mưng dlòc lơngĩq [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
15. Rùp 14: Sol kađòc vồp mơta sì A-na-nia [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
16. Rùp 15: Sàc Pơjum Sơdah iơu lơkơu ga Sol sì Ba-na-ba [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
17. Rùp 16: Sol pơto akhàt mưng Yàc Je-su [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
18. Rùp 17: Kaya pabôh Sol hũ [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
19. Rùp 18: Sol sì Si-la dơlãp kaya sơđòq mơgơi hlồq [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
20. Rùp 19: Sol sì ban kakôh tơlơvàt [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
21. Rùp 20: Sol kađòc va pãq anĩh charnã [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
22. Rùp 21: Ling dõc Sol mưng tơngãn mơnuĩh Ju-đa [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
23. Rùp 22: Sol pơto akhàt ga pitao [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
24. Rùp 23: krãp ahòq [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
25. Rùp 24: Sol kađòc mãq jam pãq Rô-ma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.7MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (66.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.7MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.