Kulola, Kupikana Ni Kola Umi Buku 8 [Look, Listen and Live Book 8] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66144
Language name: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Yesu Ŵawujile Kwiwunde [Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
3. Citusitusi 2: Msimu Ŵaswela Ŵayice Ni Moto [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
4. Citusitusi 3: Petulo Ŵalalicile Kwa Ŵandu [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
5. Citusitusi 4: Mipingo Jandanda [Picture 4. The Church Family]
6. Citusitusi 5: Jwakuŵenda Jwamlemale Jwalamile [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
7. Citusitusi 6: Jwamlume Ni Jwamkongwe Wuŵalambwisye Mlungu [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
8. Citusitusi 7: Sitefano Ŵawulajidwe [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
9. Citusitusi 8 Mlendo Jwakuitiopiya [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
10. Citusitusi 9: Yinyama Mu Sagamisi Sya Petulo [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
11. Citusitusi 10: Utenga Wambone Uli Wa Ŵandu Ŵangosyo Syosope [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
12. Citusitusi 11: Petulo Muwukayidi [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
13. Citusitusi 12: Petulo Ni Acimjakwe Ŵakupopela [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
14. Citusitusi 13: Kuŵala Ni Liloŵe Lyakutyocela Kwinani [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
15. Citusitusi 14: Saulo Jwangalola Ni Ananiyasi [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
16. Citusitusi 15: Mipingo Japopelele Paulo Ni Banabasi [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
17. Citusitusi 16: Paulo Ŵalalicile Yakwamba Yesu [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
18. Citusitusi 17: Mlungu Ŵamlongolele Soni Paulo [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
19. Citusitusi 18: Paulo Ni Sila Mcisukunya [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
20. Citusitusi 19: Paulo Pa Malo Gakutajila Mbopesi Kwa Mlungu Jwangamanyika [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
21. Citusitusi 20: Paulo Ŵamjigalile Ku Nganya [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
22. Citusitusi 21: Asilikali Ŵamkulupwisye Paulo Kwa Amagongo Ŵakwe [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
23. Citusitusi 22: Paulo alalicile Kwa Acayimwene [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
24. Citusitusi 23: Paulo Pangosi [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
25. Citusitusi 24: Paulo Mpela Kapolo Ku Loma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (89.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.