Kulola, Kupikana Ni Kola Wumi Buku 2, Mundu Jwapajika Jwa Mlungu [Look, Listen and Live Book 2, Mighty Men of God] - Yao: Malawi
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 66138
Language name: Yao: Malawi
1. Yakummanyisya [Introduction]
2. Citusitusi 1: Mundu Ni Mpwakwe [Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
3. Citusitusi 2: Sagamisi Sya Yakobo [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
4. Citusitusi 3: Yakobo Ni Labani [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
5. Citusitusi 4: Yakobo Ŵasimene Ni Mlungu [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
6. Citusitusi 5: Sagamisi Sya Yusufu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
7. Citusitusi 6: Yusufu Ŵamsumisye [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
8. Citusitusi 6: Yusufu Ŵamsumisye [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
9. Citusitusi 8: Yusufu Muwukayidi [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
10. Citusitusi 9: Sagamisi Sya Mcimwene [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
11. Citusitusi 10: Yusufu Ŵalamulile Mu Iguputo [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
12. Citusitusi 11: Yusufu Ŵalisasile Kwa Acakulugwe [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
13. Citusitusi 12: Yakobo Ni Yusufu Mu Iguputo [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
14. Citusitusi 13: Kamwanace Mose [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
15. Citusitusi 14: Mose Pewukutu Lya Moto [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
16. Citusitusi 15: Mose Ŵawujile Kwa Mcimwene Jula [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
17. Citusitusi 16: Ngondolo Ji Wajipelece Mbopesi [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
18. Citusitusi 17: Komboka Panyasa [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
19. Citusitusi 18: Mesi Ni Yakulya Mcipululu [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
20. Citusitusi 19: Mose Petumbi Lya Mlungu [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
21. Citusitusi 20: Lijoka Palusici [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
22. Citusitusi 21: Yesu Ŵajikutisye Ŵandu [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
23. Citusitusi 22: Yesu Ŵaŵecete Ni Mose [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
24. Citusitusi 23: Yesu Ŵatuwilile Uwe [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
25. Citusitusi 24: Yesu Kwiwunde [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (30.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (71.8MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (15.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.