Ndimu Yedi [Good News] - Taveta
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65882
Language name: Taveta
1. Kutambaruwa ♦ Halubhoko [Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Kiteto Chake Izubha [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Milungire [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adamu Na Eva [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kaini Na Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Nuhu Na Ngalawa [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Mbombe Nyingi [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Iburahimu, Sara Na Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Musa Na Sheria Jakwe Izubha [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Sheria Ikumi [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Masho Ya Ng’oki [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Mkija Orangwa [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Kubhoneka Kwake Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Yesu Mlosha [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Maitalisho Makwe Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Yesu Ohola Bhwasi [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Kubhanikwa Kwake Yesu [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Kufufuka [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Tomaso Oing’idaki [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Kukwea Uko Wanga [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Msalaba Mtuhu [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Zia Mbiiri [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Bhana Bhakwe Izubha [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Kubhoneka Wa [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Ngoro Mshenete Eho Eza [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Kubhata Ha Kiangaji [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Mndu Msha [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Kaa Ya Bhakiristo [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Bhakunde Bharin’ga Bhako [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Yesu Niye Ehete Zinya [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kungola Mbepo Mbibhi [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Maghesho [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Tukahira Ng’oki [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Ndwari [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Kifwa [Picture 35: Death]
36. Mwiri Wakwe Yesu [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Matarano Ma Itasi [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Yesu Ehuunduka [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Kugera Maduda [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Shahidi [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (37.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (87.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.