Mihiro Ya Ngovo Mshenete [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Taveta
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65881
Language name: Taveta
1. Kutambaruwa ♦ Yesu Akwea Hakwe [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Ngoro Mshenete Aza Na Moto [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Petro Eho Einga Bhandu Kiteto [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Ikanisa La Kaa [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Kiwete Oomba Kibhla Mbengeni [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Petro Na Mche Ena Maungo [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stefano Akomwa [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Muizopia Maoki [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Magheshijio Makwe Petro Ha Nyamao [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Petro Na Bharoma [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petro Eho Jela [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Petro Na Bhambuyae [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Kutambaruwa ♦ Kirangaro Na Ngori Kufuma Uko Wanga [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Paulo Kipofu Na Anania [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Ikanisa Loho Litasa Wanga Yakwe Paulo Na Barnaba [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Paulo Ehoetinda Wanga Yakwe Yesu [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Magheshijo Makwe Paulo Wanga Ya Mndu [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Paulo Na Sila Ha Kitukasi [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Paulo Na Kisiko Cha Izubha Esimanyike [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Paulo Atikwa Kuamorwa [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Bhaaskari Bhemtangarije Paulo Ha Bhayaudi [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Paulo Ehoetindia Bhafumwa Kiteto Chakwe Mzuri [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Ngalawa Yeho Ilama [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Paulo Achungiwa Ha Bharumi [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (23.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (6.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (60.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2018 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.