Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Isanzu
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65721
Language name: Isanzu
1. Utongeeli ♦ Uyesu Ukuluma Kenda Kilunde [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Kizaa Kung'wa Ng'wa Ng'welu [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Upetelo Wandilye Kutanantia [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Kanisa La Ng'wandio [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Ngulu Akukomia [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Kumupumilia Itunda [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Muhueeli Mpaka Insha [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Lukani Mpola Ninzaa [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Maono Ang'wi Petelo [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Ugunwa Kumuntu Wihii [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Upetelo Nukole Mukitungo [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Ngulu Ya Malompi [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Mpola Yang'wa Paulo Naukaiwe [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Umogope Itunda [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Ikanisa Litume Antu Ende Atanantilya Nialimiie [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Ujumbe kuantu Niolongoe Kuaiila Niangiza Impole Ninza [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Itunda Ukumulinda Upaulo [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Upaulo Nu Sila Naiakoli Mukitungo [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Upaulo Nitunda Nishanga Umanyikile [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Wikui Kukolinto [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Upaulo Aiwinoneye Kaga [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Ujumbe Kumutemi [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Itunda Aiwipalung'wi Nu Paulo Mulwago [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Upaulo Naukole Kulumi [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (51.4MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (12.9MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (119MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.