Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD - Isanzu
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65715
Language name: Isanzu
1. Utongeeli ♦ Uyakobo Muteele [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Ndoti Yang’wa Yakobo [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Uyakobo Nulabani [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Yakobo Atankanile Ni Tunda [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Ndoti Yang’wa Yusufu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Uyusufu Auguigwe Anga Mutugwa [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Uyusufu Wikatula Mutugwa Kumisili [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Uyusufu Mukitungo [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Ndoti Yang’wa Mutemi [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Uyusufu Ukutema Kumisili [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Uyusufu Ukimanisa Kwa Aluna Akwe [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Isilaeli Nu Yusufu Ikatankana Hange Kumisili [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Ung’wana Umusa [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Umusa Nu Mute Nukakila Umoto [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Umusa Ausukile Kumisili [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Pasaka [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Iana Aisilaeli Akuputa Bahali Ashamu [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Umusa Kumisili [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Malagiilyo Ang’wi Tunda [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Nzoka Na Shaba [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Mutongeeli Numukulu Kukila Umusa [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Uyesu Autambue Nu Musa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Uyesu Aukule Kunsoko Ituu [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Uyesu Mupanga [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (65.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (16.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (143.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (27.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.