Good News - Moussey
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65651
Language name: Moussey
1. The Good news came to earth
2. Jew ura tin ayra [Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning]
3. Lona baka [Picture 2: The Word of God]
4. Ura tin ayra [Picture 3: Creation]
5. Adam u [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
6. Kayin u Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
7. lumba vi nuwa [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
8. Tlina vi Yoona Kay ndangara [Picture 7: The Flood]
9. Abraham, Sara u Isaac [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
10. Moise u gadta vi lona [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
11. Gadta doogora [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
12. Mbivun ma Kay Corana [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
13. ngussa u Mari [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
14. Vudta vi Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
15. Yesu hu goo mamba [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
16. dlara mbudta vi Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
17. Yesu lassa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
18. Yesu mit kolo hu gu graknga [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
19. mat ki padta kolora vi yesu [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
20. Yesu u Tomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
21. Suuna vi yesu [Picture 20: The Ascension]
22. gu-graknga [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
23. Vodta mbara [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
24. Taranga vi lona [Picture 23: God's Children]
25. ngussa vi lona [Picture 24: Born Again]
26. Mbara vi ngussa [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
27. Tudta hu Kidikka [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
28. Miniygi duliyaradi [Picture 27: A New Person]
29. Jufina, minigi boyogiyogiya [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
30. Minigi suu babali magisina [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
31. Yesu dew ni sa hadta [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
32. kulina ki digidiya [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
33. tudini kay cee yesu [Picture 32: Temptation]
34. lini ay li cora [Picture 33: If We Sin]
35. tugudira [Picture 34: Sickness]
36. Mitna [Picture 35: Death]
37. ta yesu kristu [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
38. dlalysa dewra [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
39. Hodta vi yesu Kristu [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
40. Vud na vi boyna vi Yesu [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
41. Diboy ma Ayra vi Yesu man suu na halan [Picture 40: Witnessing]
42. The Good news came to earth
- MP3 Audio ZIP (38.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (10.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (77.6MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (19.4MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.9MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.