Good News - Munjuk
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65650
Language name: Munjuk
1. dis-moi la nouvelle de Jesus [Song]
2. Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning
3. Alaw a muda [Picture 2: The Word of God]
4. Rgini wazagai [Picture 3: Creation]
5. Adam gaidi Eva [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
6. Kayin gaini Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
7. Arkem na wini Nowa [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
8. Yem n’a biti yai [Picture 7: The Flood]
9. Abraham, Sara gaini Isak [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
10. Musus gaini sen zi gadai na wini Alaw [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
11. Sen zi gadai na doogo [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
12. Baka na burini toor [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
13. Dif zi qen gaidi Mariya [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
14. wi na wini Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
15. Yesu war agwini [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
16. wazagai zi hila na wini Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
17. Yesu a Sida gir [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
18. Yesu a mra sin lowun zi dagra [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
19. Qiyi n’amai na wini yesu [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
20. Yesu gaini Tomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
21. Yimi n’amai na wini Yesu [Picture 20: The Ascension]
22. Lowun zi dagra na wini Yesu [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
23. Futi na sulu [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
24. Pakatai na wini Alaw [Picture 23: God's Children]
25. Seze sidik na wini Alaw [Picture 24: Born Again]
26. gizini seze sidik [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
27. Payai na war gaglai [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
28. Mu durutumu yai kai [Picture 27: A New Person]
29. Maqagai, diridi fala kaiki [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
30. Ki diridi gawki [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
31. Yesu api zi hitri n’abai [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
32. Ksala anava birgi n’edi [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
33. Hulumu wimu pini yesu [Picture 32: Temptation]
34. ba, mu zumu toorli [Picture 33: If We Sin]
35. Veglek [Picture 34: Sickness]
36. Mri [Picture 35: Death]
37. Si na wini yesu kristu [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
38. Dingi na war hlai Ktai [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
39. Yesu aga waisi [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
40. Ki wii ali na pdamai [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
41. Biki labar na pdem na wini Yesu kristu [Picture 40: Witnessing]
42. C’est dans l’evangile qu’il y a la vie [Song]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (35.6MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (74.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (18.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.5MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.