Good News - Zulgo Gemzek
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65608
Language name: Zulgo Gemzek
1. Alak ase mbulum a te ge [Introduction & Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Mbulum adafale [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Mege duwk [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Ge Adama na Hawa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Ge kainu na Habila [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Kwalan I Nuhu [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Batsah yam [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Ge Ibrahima na Saratu na ge Issiaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Ge Musa na medele Mbulum [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Mevelay duwk masakna a Mbulam ada [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
11. Ge gawla Mbulum na Mariya [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
12. Mewe I Yesuw [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
13. Yesuw waw [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
14. Maswayay I Yesuw [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
15. Yesuw a ewer are [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
16. Yesuw a mat aa dizl maglawaya [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
17. Maletsaw Yesuw I biye ya [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
18. Ge Yesuw na Tomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
19. Metsile Yesuw a Mbalum [Picture 20: The Ascension]
20. Dizl maglawa na massa kanai Yesuw [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
21. Ge tuvoro sula [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
22. Ge mbro mblum [Picture 23: God's Children]
23. Mezte mesife [Picture 24: Born Again]
24. Madaw mezile mesife mblum [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
25. Mede ase I tev dzaydzay na ye [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
26. Ge kway yogaday a dukw gat vadam [Picture 27: A New Person]
27. Haslka, way makasyak lele [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
28. Wayum ge mala solo kurum [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
29. Yesuw ilek ase mala ahama [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
30. Gefakalaw ti taa zlembaltay [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
31. Zengalako Yesow tsam [Picture 32: Temptation]
32. Ase Kaa geko mezeleme ti [Picture 33: If We Sin]
33. Duwk mamta [Picture 34: Sickness]
34. Mamta [Picture 35: Death]
35. Slu ba I Yesuw [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
36. Aa melek na [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
37. Mamaw I Yesuw a [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
38. Megise yak ti kiga drizl duwk ase a we lele [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
39. Maday di labara Yesuw ase ngwal na ye a Mbro fit [Picture 40: Witnessing]
Included in this program
Ge Medele Mbulum Kuro [Picture 10]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.9MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (54.7MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (14.9MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4.1MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2017 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.