Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT - Mabaan
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65393
Language name: Mabaan
1. Gena n̄amu ♦ Yaccu Atti n̄aalͻ Pͻliji [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Boŋ Juaŋ Bɛɛn Ba Maan̄o [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Peter Bala Loti ma [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. On Tike ma Juaŋo [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Wͻna a Puona n̄uoyi Waak Yuggiyͻ Peter [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Peter Xi Ɛŋa jomi Jieko [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stephan Noŋi ma Noŋŋi Ictiban [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Wͻn ma Galla [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Login Peter to Leyo [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Peter Bala Ban Rͻͻm [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Peter Bala Ciginji [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Peter Xi Mung Ɛkɛ [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Nona Dɛkki Xi Puan te n̄ualͻ [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Pͻͻl Xi Ananiyac [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Kanica Bala Cͻki Juaŋti te Pͻͻl and Barnaba [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Pͻͻl Bala Loti ma te Bolji [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Loggin Pͻͻl te Wͻn Gɛɛl [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Pͻͻl Xi Cila Nona Diedunti [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Pͻͻl Bala Nonu Ɛrki ma Waak Juaŋti [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Pͻͻl Eyi ma Godati [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Pͻͻl Yͻͻyi Taggan te ma Icrayal [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Pͻͻl Bala Loti Mɛlik [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Murka Lɛɛktin Tolji [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Pͻͻl Bala Cigginji Ban Rͻͻm [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (34.5MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (8.8MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (83MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (17.7MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (5.8MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.