Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD - Mabaan
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65387
Language name: Mabaan
1. Gena n̄amu ♦ Mudga ne Yŋɛwͻ [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Loggin Yagub [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Yagub Xi Laban [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Yagub ŋͻrrin I Juuŋo [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Loggin Jͻcɛp [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Jͻcɛp Eieljiŋͻ Ma [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Jͻcɛp Xi Ɛŋa ŋaaŋan [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Jͻcɛp Bala Ciginji [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Loggin Mɛlik [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Jͻcɛp Aŋi Duaŋa Tolan Ban Mɛcir [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Jͻcɛp Warɛ Lɛinɛ Bora Modginti [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Yagub Xi Jͻcɛp Bala Ban Mɛcir [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. Kacca Yenti Muuca [Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Muuca Xi Guopta Ommi Maan̄o [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Muuca Dͻͻki Mɛlikti [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Kalŋa Ɛrtan Ma Juaŋo [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Pͻya Tolji [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Omdin Xi Pieg Wͻͻŋji [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Muuca Bala Poom Win̄ɛti [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Kaŋa ŋaab n̄aalͻ [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Yaccu Maka Coŋin Oomni Oomdin [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yaccu Bala Gͻwwi Iki Muuca [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yaccu Tuun te Nͻji Ikin [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yaccu Bala n̄aalͻ Pͻliji [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (64.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (15.5MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (141.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (28.1MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (10.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.