Laali, Chaqasi, Jiradin 7 [Look, Listen & Live 7 JESUS - Lord & Saviour] - Borana: Sakuye
Is this recording useful?
Book 7 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jesus from Luke and John. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65293
Language name: Borana: Sakuye
2. Daloba Yeso Kristo [Picture 1. The Birth of Jesus]
3. Yeson bisan d’aati debise [Picture 2. Jesus Turns Water into Wine]
4. Yeson Nekodemasin dubate [Picture 3. Jesus Speaks to Nicodemus]
5. Hayyuni Yeson sagadhe [Picture 4. A Ruler Kneels before Jesus]
6. Nama Fayya intati ka fula bisan iti dakatan [Picture 5. The Sick Man at the Pool]
7. Yeson wama kuma shani sagale nyachise [Picture 6. Jesus Feeds 5000 People]
8. Yeson bisan guba deme [Picture 7. Jesus Walks on the Water]
9. Yeson Nama balla fayise [Picture 8. Jesus Heals a Blind Man]
10. Yeson Lazaro duu kesa kase [Picture 9. Jesus Calls Lazarus from Death]
11. Yeson maskalit Fanisan [Picture 10. Jesus Dies on the Cross]
12. Yesof Mariamu fula awala [Picture 11. Mary and Jesus at the Tomb]
13. Yeson Jallowan isat mulate [Picture 12. Jesus Appears to His Friends]
14. Yeson Jallowan Isa lama barsise [Picture 13. Jesus Teaches Two Friends]
15. Ijole boyen waalin Jirtu [Picture 14. The Son Among the Pigs]
16. Ilmi badhe ka gale [Picture 15. The Lost Son Comes Home]
17. Waan Nama duresa [Picture 16. The Wealth of a Rich Man]
18. Nama wa katadufi Nama tajira [Picture 17. The Beggar and the Rich Man]
19. Jallowan balbalah Dura ejanjitu [Picture 18. The Friend at the Door]
20. Nama lama ka mana Waaqa kesa Jiran [Picture 19. Two Men in God's House]
21. Nama obru ufi murate [Picture 20. A Man Sows His Seed]
22. Obru baatu [Picture 21. The Seed Grows]
23. Nama fayya intati fayisen [Picture 22. Help for an Injured Man]
24. Abba ollah, olla galle [Picture 23. The House Owner Comes Home]
25. Nama mukha kore [Picture 24. The Man up a Tree]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (11.8MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (3.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (25.1MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (8.3MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2016 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.