Inongwa Inunu [Good News] - Ngonde
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 65186
Language name: Ngonde
1. Ubwandilo [Introduction]
2. Bo Kikapeligwa Ikisu [Picture 1: In the Beginning]
3. Kyala oyoba [Picture 2: The Word of God]
4. Ukupela [Picture 3: Creation]
5. Adamu na Eva [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
6. Kaini na Abeli [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
7. Ingalaba ya Noa [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
8. Umwelesyo [Picture 7: The Flood]
9. Abrahamu, Sala na Isaka [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
10. Mose ni ndagilo sya Kyala [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
11. Indaligo kalongo [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
12. Ilikemo lyabutula nongwa [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
13. Ugwandandumi, Maria na Yosefu [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
14. Ukupapiwa kwa Yesu [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
15. Yesu manysisi [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
16. Imbombo sya fika fya Yesu [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
17. Yesu ikwangasigwa [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
18. Ughoghigwa kwa Yesu [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
19. Kusyuka [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
20. Tomasi ikumwitika [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
21. Yesu ikufyuka kumwanya [Picture 20: The Ascension]
22. Kipingika [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
23. Injila sibili [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
24. Abana ba Kyala [Picture 23: God's Children]
25. Kupapigwa kupya [Picture 24: Born Again]
26. Ukwisa kwa Mbepo Mwikemo [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
27. Ukwenda ndumuli [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
28. Upilikila amasyu ga Kyala [Picture 27: A New Person]
29. Inyumba ya Kristu [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
30. Ubagane abalungu bako [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
31. Yesu yo gwamaka [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
32. Kusosya imbepo inyali [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
33. Kunkonga Yesu [Picture 32: Temptation]
34. Linga tubombile imbibi [Picture 33: If We Sin]
35. Ububine [Picture 34: Sickness]
36. Ifwa [Picture 35: Death]
37. Umbili gwa Kristi [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
38. Ukwanganila pamo pene [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
39. Yesu ikwisa kangi [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
40. Kupapagwa kwa Isaki [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
41. Kababula abandu bangi [Picture 40: Witnessing ▪ Jingles - Outplay]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (39.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.4MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (79.5MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (20.2MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.2MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.