Langala, Kasa Naku Isha 8: Shtendo Cha Roho Qudus [Look, Listen & Live 8 Acts of the HOLY SPIRIT] - Swahili, Baravenes
Is this recording useful?
Book 8 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of the young church and Paul. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 65148
Language name: Swahili, Baravenes
1. Chanzoche ♦ Yesu'o Panzilo Jannani [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. Jesus Goes up to Heaven]
2. Ndo Rohoni Qudusilo [Picture 2. The Holy Spirit Comes with Fire]
3. Petro Anzize Qubda [Picture 3. Peter Preaches to the People]
4. Kanis Ya Awali [Picture 4. The Church Family]
5. Nguvu Hapozo [Picture 5. A Crippled Beggar is Healed]
6. Tomola Za Moje [Picture 6. Peter and the Woman who Lied]
7. Stivano Haminowa Hata Chifa [Picture 7. Stephen is Killed]
8. Kodhi Habari Zuura Huntashiro [Picture 8. The Ethiopian Traveller]
9. Jisaye Weno Petro [Picture 9. Peter's Vision of the Animals]
10. Kowa Ni Za Wote [Picture 10. Peter and the Romans]
11. Petro Walimo Habasani [Picture 11. Peter in Prison]
12. Nguvu Za Kulomba [Picture 12. Peter and His Friends]
13. Qubari Za Paulo Jisaye Badiliila [Picture 13. The Light and the Voice from Heaven]
14. Stiye Mtiye Moje [Picture 14. Blind Paul and Ananias]
15. Ni Kanisani Hufanyo Kenda Qtubu [Picture 15. The Church Prays for Paul and Barnabas]
16. Risala Ikomeza Kawingine Qabari Zura [Picture 16. Paul Preaches about Jesus]
17. Moje Mninzilo Pawlo [Picture 17. Paul's Vision of the Man]
18. Pawlo Na Sila Wawalimo Shidani [Picture 18. Paul and Silas in the Earthquake]
19. Pawlo Na Moje Hawonowi [Picture 19. Paul and the Altar to the Unknown God]
20. Zita Oko Kurintho [Picture 20. Paul is Taken to Court]
21. Pawlo Waliko Raadi Qteseka [Picture 21. Soldiers Rescue Paul from the Jews]
22. Ntume Kasultani [Picture 22. Paul Preaches to Kings]
23. Moje Na Pawlo Wawalimo Qatarini [Picture 23. The Shipwreck]
24. Pawlo Ye Waliko Roma [Picture 24. Paul as a Prisoner in Rome]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (65.7MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (14.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (118.4MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (23.8MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (8.3MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.