Daghaa Wak’i wa Nguvu [Look, Listen & Live 2 Mighty Men of GOD] - Ilwana
Is this recording useful?
Book 2 of an audio-visual series with Bible stories of Jacob, Joseph, Moses. For evangelism, church planting and systematic Christian teaching.
Program Number: 64926
Language name: Ilwana
1. D’aabhîlû ya sehemwaa A ♦ Belea bîlî Kitaab’u kya [Introduction ▪ Picture 1. The Two Brothers]
2. Bhiloosa bhya Yak’ûûbhû [Picture 2. Jacob's Dream]
3. Yak’ûûbhû na Laaban [Picture 3. Jacob and Laban]
4. Yak’ûûbhû mukukutanee na Wak’i [Picture 4. Jacob Meets God]
5. Bhiloosa bhya Yusuufu [Picture 5. Joseph's Dream]
6. Yussufu [Picture 6. Joseph is Sold]
7. Yussufu na mûka muwîîwî [Picture 7. Joseph and the Wicked Woman]
8. Yussufu mu kifungooni [Picture 8. Joseph in Prison]
9. Bhiloosa bhya hayu [Picture 9. The King's Dream]
10. Yussufu Mokolongozee Misiri [Picture 10. Joseph Rules in Egypt]
11. Yussufu utambulishiizwe kwa abeleesa zeyye [Picture 11. Joseph Revealed to His Brothers]
12. Yak’ûûbhû na Yussufu wamu Misiri [Picture 12. Jacob and Joseph in Egypt]
13. D’aabhîlû ya sehemwaa B ♦ Muusa mala îî D’aana [Introduction to Part 2 ▪ Picture 13. Baby Moses]
14. Muusa na buura ikupîîsîkee [Picture 14. Moses and the Burning Bush]
15. Muusa mûkûyee dhini kwa Hayu [Picture 15. Moses Returns to the King]
16. Ngozyaa dhab’ihu [Picture 16. The Sacrificed Lamb]
17. Kûlûtîla katîkatî ka b’ahari [Picture 17. Through the Sea]
18. Bhiitû na maazî j’angweeni [Picture 18. Food and Water in the Desert]
19. Muusa mu mulimaa Wak’i dhini [Picture 19. Moses on the Mountain of God]
20. Nyoka mûtîîni [Picture 20. The Snake on the Pole]
21. Yîsu mukulishii dagha [Picture 21. Jesus Feeds the People]
22. Yîsu muku’alimee na Muusa [Picture 22. Jesus Speaks with Moses]
23. Yîsu utufilîîle asî [Picture 23. Jesus Died for Us]
24. Yîsu mawinguuni [Picture 24. Jesus in Heaven]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (27.1MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (7.1MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (55.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (12.6MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (4MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2015 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.