Bukuitab Logoiwek che Miach [Good News] - Tugen
Is this recording useful?
Audio-visual Bible lessons in 40 sections with pictures. Contains Bible overview from creation to Christ, and teaching on the Christian life. For evangelism and church planting.
Program Number: 64760
Language name: Tugen
1. Ogas Okwek Logoiwechu ♦ Ng'alek Che Kitaunen ♦ Eng taunet [Hear These Good News ▪ Introduction ▪ Picture 1: In the Beginning]
2. Ngoliotab Jehova [Picture 2: The Word of God]
3. Yautikab Jehova [Picture 3: Creation]
4. Adam ak Awa [Picture 4: Adam and Eve]
5. Kain ak Abel [Picture 5: Cain and Abel]
6. Noa ak Meli [Picture 6: Noah's Ark]
7. Marenet [Picture 7: The Flood]
8. Abraham, Sarah ak Isaak [Picture 8: Abraham, Sarah and Isaac]
9. Moses ak Ng'atutikab Jehova [Picture 9: Moses and the Law of God]
10. Ng'atutik Taman [Picture 10: The Ten Commandments]
11. Tiseiywekab Tengek [Picture 11: Sacrifice for Sin]
12. Kaororet agobo Saruninde [Picture 12: A Saviour Promised]
13. Sigetab Jeiso [Picture 13: The Birth of Jesus]
14. Jeiso ne Konetinde [Picture 14: Jesus the Teacher]
15. Kwong'utikab Jeiso [Picture 15: Miracles of Jesus]
16. Kinyalili Jeiso [Picture 16: Jesus Suffers]
17. Kikortoti Jeiso [Picture 17: Jesus is Crucified]
18. Ng'etietab Jeiso [Picture 18: The Resurrection]
19. Koyoni Tomas [Picture 19: Thomas Believes]
20. Kolongtoi Kipsengwet [Picture 20: The Ascension]
21. Kimurtoyondet ne Kimatakomi Chi [Picture 21: The Empty Cross]
22. Ortinwek Aeng [Picture 22: The Two Roads]
23. Lagokab Jehova [Picture 23: God's Children]
24. Segitab Oeng [Picture 24: Born Again]
25. Nyonei Tomirmiriet ne Tilil [Picture 25: The Holy Spirit Comes]
26. Kebendate Labkeiyet [Picture 26: Walking in the Light]
27. Chito ne Lel [Picture 27: A New Person]
28. Kapchiche Kristianik [Picture 28: The Christian Family]
29. Cham Bunikuk [Picture 29: Love Your Enemies]
30. Jeiso Inegei ne tinyei Kimuotet [Picture 30: Jesus is the Powerful One]
31. Kengatei Komanda Tomirmirik Che Yaachen [Picture 31: Casting out Evil Spirits]
32. Yomsosiek [Picture 32: Temptation]
33. Ngot Keyai Tengek [Picture 33: If We Sin]
34. Miando [Picture 34: Sickness]
35. Meet [Picture 35: Death]
36. Bortab Kristo [Picture 36: The Body of Christ]
37. Tuiyetab Katororiet [Picture 37: Meeting for Worship]
38. Weeksei Jeiso [Picture 38: Jesus Will Return]
39. Kesich Logoek [Picture 39: Bearing Fruit]
40. Baorinik [Picture 40: Witnessing]
- MP3 Audio ZIP (40.2MB)
- Low-MP3 Audio ZIP (9.6MB)
- Download M3U playlist
- MPEG4 Slideshow (86.3MB)
- AVI for VCD Slideshow (21MB)
- 3GP Slideshow (6.6MB)
These recordings are designed for evangelism and basic Bible teaching to bring the gospel message to people who are not literate or are from oral cultures, particularly unreached people groups.
Copyright © 2014 Global Recordings Network. This recording may be freely copied for personal or local ministry use on condition that it is not modified, and it is not sold or bundled with other products which are sold.
Contact Us for inquiries about allowable use of these recordings, or to obtain permission to redistribute them in ways other than allowed above.
To order this recording on CD or other media, or to get information on local ministry conditions or how to use these materials effectively, contact your nearest GRN office. Note that not all recordings or all formats are available from every office.
Making recordings is costly. Please consider donating to GRN to enable this ministry to continue.
We would love to hear your feedback about how you might use this recording, and what are the results. Contact the Feedback Line.
About our audio recordings
GRN has audio Bible stories, Bible lessons, Bible study tools, gospel songs, mp3 Christian music and evangelistic messages translated in over 6,000 languages and dialects, most available online for free download. Popular with Christian missions organisations and Christian churches, the free mp3s and scripts are suitable for evangelistic purposes and church planting as well as for use within the Christian church environment. Spoken or sung by heart language speakers, the Bible stories, songs and music are intended to communicate the gospel of Jesus Christ in culturally relevant ways, and especially in oral societies.